Pet Bedding - Eco-Friendly and Pesticide Free
Our range of pet bedding is made from recycled paper and post consumer harvested cardboard which has been processed to remove any damage cardboard, tape and staples - making the bedding products safe and comfortable for your pets. Cardboard is selected based on suitability to ensure the bedding is soft and absorbent, by excluding waxed card, colourful glossy print of plastic lined card. Some cardboard with single colour print has been used in these products.
- Free from agricultural chemicals and pesticides found in straws and hays.
- Free from forestry chemicals found in wood chips and saw dust
- Light and fluffy, easy to spread and clean up once soiled
- Compostable, great in the worm farm or on the vege patch
- Free of dust and allergens, mould and grass seeds
- Packed into easy to handle boxes carrying 2.5kg each, leaving no mess or plastics to tidy up
Pet Tiles - small pieces of perforated cardboard 10-70mm sides, suitable for small + young animals, 2.5kg covers 1.5m²
Nesting Paper - mixed shredded paper styles, suitable for poultry + young animals, 2.5kg covers 2.5m²
Long Cardboard Straw - shreds 150mm+ long, suitable for large animals, 2.5kg covers 1.3m²
Short Cardboard Straw - shreds typically 50-150mm long, suitable for medium sized animals, 2.5kg covers 1.5m²
Pet Mat - perforated cardboard pieces with 100-330mm sides, suitable for small and medium sized animals, 2.5kg (approx 50 pieces) covers 3.5m²